This lovely stone house is located in Vis old town, Kut. It was fully renovated in 2016 to a high standard, with a number of interesting wood, stone and cast iron details. The ground floor consists a spacious living room with a kitchen/dining room and a small garden. Two bedrooms and a bathroom are located on the first floor as well as a charming terrace. There are many nice seafood restaurants, bars and shops, as well as the main waterfront only a minute walk away from this property.
Size: 95 m2
Pets on request
We can organise a private boat transfer directly to your villa (from Split Airport or any other surrounding island i.e.Hvar, Brac, Korcula…) find out more >>
Prices (per day)
July / August (high season)
01.07. - 31.08.
June / September (mid season)
01.06. - 30.06.
01.09. - 30.09.
March / April / May / October / November (low season)
01.10. - 31.05.
* Price includes the following: All other taxes, electricity, linen and towels.
* Price does not include tourist tax and final cleaning.
* Reservation is guaranteed on receipt of 30% non refundable deposit.
* Prices above are the daily prices based on 7 night rental.
* Smoking not allowed inside the premises
* Pets are not allowed
Bedrooms:2Bathrooms:1Max. capacity:4Sleeps:4Distance to sea:40 mDistance to shop:30 mPool:NoWi-Fi:Yes