This villa is a combination of an old recently restored stone house and a modern addition.
On the ground floor there is a large covered terrace with seating for 10 people, spacious living room with a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom. On the second floor there is a second living room, bathroom and third bedroom. In addition to the queen sized beds there are two pull-out beds, each in a separate room. The main attraction of the villa is a large garden with a commanding view of Vis harbour. In the garden you can enjoy a hot tub or pick fresh lemons and oranges right from the tree. The garden also has a large grill area, which includes a stone oven for pizza making.
Prices (per day)
July / August (high season)
01.07. - 31.08.
June / September (mid season)
01.06. - 30.06.
01.09. - 30.09.
March / April / May / October / November (low season)
01.10. - 31.05.
* Price includes the following: All other taxes, electricity, linen and towels.
* Price does not include tourist tax and final cleaning.
* Reservation is guaranteed on receipt of 30% non refundable deposit.
* Prices above are the daily prices based on 7 night rental.
* Smoking not allowed inside the premises
* Pets are not allowed
Bedrooms:6Bathrooms:3Max. capacity:10Sleeps:6Distance to sea:600 mDistance to shop:300 mPool:NoWi-Fi:Yes